2012年11月13日星期二

www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com a sudden Be getting

Words, hence go toward that the place lo of the voice go, this lo unimportant, this lo lo get foolish.Square glory thinks to see fairy maiden, secular world which have a so beautiful person, truely is that"increase of penny then too long, reduce of the penny then is too short;Then Shi Zhu is too red, wear then powder is too white.Appear and disappear flower Xi, the proper Chen is proper pleased, go back and forth Xi in Chih-Shang, if fly if Yang.The beautiful eyebrows Pin smiles Xi, speech but don't language, the lotus step suddenly moves Xi and treat but the desire go.Xian that.Of good quality Xi, ice the pure jade is smooth, Xian that of beautiful dress Xi, the Shan burns an article.The spring spring onion jade points like arethusa, three inch gold lotus coin.Cloud Xiu lightly puts to recruit a Die dance, the slender waist slow Ning floats silk Tao."World speech isn't enough to describe her, spend to be not enough its looks of form, the oriole isn't enough Duo it voice, the month isn't enough to spread its absolute being, the jade isn't enough to get its bone, ice snow is a skin, autumn waters is Zi.
Led for a long time square glory to feel breathe heavily however annoy, have to lightly breath, only afraid surprised at present this fairy maiden elder sister.
That fairy maiden again way:"Have never come to lo for a long time you, did you think snow son?"
Square glory this just sees her rare birds and animals at the side of body call and jump, just in addition to fairy maiden, eye inside which still permit next other things.
Sees that fairy maiden lightly say with smile:"Does snow son even miss you.Let's sing to dance together."Flick once the Xiu turn, once the light lips open, and again the light song Man dance gets up.The square glory truely believes that she was a fairy maiden at this time, you see she turn a dance to tread and also disappear feet up make an effort, then ascended 2 people high of tree branch, and then once flew two trees out of the Zhang from this tree, on the ground, the all of treetop is without the obstacle.And is so moving again so beautiful, those rare birds and animalses also round she turns, light fog has never spread to go at this time, such as Huan like dream, such as poem such as draw.This isn't the fairy is what?
Square the glory is seeing in mental concentration,www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com, suddenly that fairy maiden stops next settle settle the lo wear square glory.The square glory frighteneds, a turn round to sit after tree.The heart greatly jumps not only.
Just sit down, at present a bright, that fairy maiden,such as evil spirit, already at square the glory in front inquiry way:"You is who, how can here?"The glory of the square where dare to open mouth, being in fact nervous must could not say words.
That fairy maiden square glory doesn't talk, again way:"Why don't you talk?Why did I have never once seen you before?"
The square glory sees she talk again good to listen and then gentle and soft, think come can't to oneself how, the favour kneels down to do obeisance a way:"Mean person square the glory pay a courtesy call on a fairy maiden elder sister."
The that fairy maiden Yan noodles says with smile:"What fairy maiden elder sister, I not am a fairy maiden, I am a fairy maiden then like, also not is an elder sister, I can at 1:00 also unlike are you big."
Once the glory of the square see her smile in the in front, see all of a sudden Be getting more foolish.That woman doesn't know as well he why looking at so himself/herself, way:"Feed, how don't talk again, is my face what's wrong?"
The square glory returns to absolute being, don't dare to force to see, station lowers the head a way:"You aren't a fairy maiden, are you to live here?"
That:"Leave my house here can far wear, however this is also regarded as my house.What about you?Where did you come."
Square glory favour way:"The outside of this mountain."
That:"The outside of the mountain, have I still never had ever been to and outside have a lot of be like your person like this?"
Square glory strange way:"Have you never once appeared in public?"
That:"Talk nonsense, who say that I have never seen of, I isn't the daddy mother a person?I with father and mother live together, however have never once seen others, you are the third people whom I once saw.My in the mind is very happy."
Square glory dark way:"She be innocent romance."Way:"I saw fairy maiden the elder sister being getting more happy."
That woman says with smile:"You are also not afraid abashed, I say that I wasn't a fairy maiden, not also an elder sister, you want still call.You why call my fairy maiden elder sister?"
Square glory favour way:"Because the fairy maiden elder sister person grows good-looking, the dance jumps good-lookingly, the song sings well to listen to and has never once listenned to so good to listen song in the world, so good-looking dance, don't more never once see a like this beautiful fairy maiden elder sister."
That:"I living to come then so, grow good-looking have what good?I know my song is good to listen they like to listen to, my dance jumps well they like to see."
Square glory way:"The fairy maiden elder sister grows good-looking, I then like to see and like with fairy maiden elder sister together."
That:"Really?Originally grow good-looking have this etc. of advantage.You don't want to call me fairy maiden elder sister, you then call I snow son, I then call a your square elder brother."
The square glory listenned to this brain in an empty, almost dizzy dead past, way:"Do you call our elder brother?"
That woman deludes a way:"How, you are bigger than me, I want to call an elder brother naturally."
Square glory favour way:"BE, snow son!"
That:"H'm.Square elder brother!"Call over again Yan noodles a smile.
Square glory again is a foolish, way:"Snow son, what name can you tell me to call?Can't call snow son?"
That:"My father and motherses all call my snow son, in fact I the east of the compound surname, double Yan snow.Eastern Yan snow woulded be snow son."
The glory of the square a surprised, way:"Together what person is the east elder generation in the sky you?"
Eastern Yan snow way:"Yi, do you know my daddy?"
Square glory pleased way:"You are indeed as expected the daughter of eastern elder generation.The eastern elder generation once teaches me a lot of things."
Eastern Yan snow way:"How did you know my daddy?He can have never gone out here."
Square glory favour way:"Meet with several days before woulding be."
Eastern Yan snow way:"So that's why, that he is be not ……crazy go crazy Dian Dian?"
The square glory doesn't dare to answer, way:"He so for a long time?"
Eastern Yan snow heart snow gloomy, way:"Listen to the Niang say me at the age of 2 the daddy is then such, only because the daddy does exercises in gymnastics important of walk absolute being, how cure is also not good.Just sometimes normal, sometimes and not normal."
Square glory favour way:"Listen to you saying that he went home."
Eastern Yan snow's becoming sad is pleased, way:"H'm, just came home last night, and still thoroughly came back, so come to tell my good friend today."
Square glory strange way:"Would they are your good friend?"
Eastern Yan snow starts to embrace a snow rabbit, way:"BE ah, all of them are my good friends, you are also my good friend hereafter."
Exultation in the square glory heart, way:"I accompany snow son to have fun every day."
Eastern Yan snow pleased way:"The square elder brother is really good."
Square glory way:"Snow son, just when you dance, light achievement really good, that is what fighting skill?"
Eastern Yan snow way:"This ah, is the fair lady dance that the mother teaches me to tread."
The square glory envies a way:"I will also then like."
Eastern Yan snow says with smile:"My mother says that this only then the woman can learn, the man can not learn.You not Be getting more fierce?And my daddy general fighting skill, also want to learn with me, be not more learn to more stay back."
Square glory strange way:"Are you how can anyone know?"
Eastern Yan snow way:"My daddy teaches my ah, he says that I after learning this see badly and then run from a distance than me, that badly and then can not hurt me than me, I then and secretly smiled daddy at that time, who wanted to hurt me?I am obedient and not to do wrong.I on seeing and then knowing that you were more severe than me, I didn't also run, the square elder brother didn't also hurt snow son."
Square glory dark way:"The people of this world saw you definitely generally worship you with me, who does the person still hurt you.Later who the person dare to humiliate you, I definitely put together life to also want to protect you to be free from a little injury."Way:"Yes, that several days, eastern elder generation just church I was some fighting skills.He says that all of these is his best fighting skills.Listen to you saying to come really thus now."
Eastern Yan snow way:"In fact do force and have what use, in addition to light achievement outside, a little bit other use also have no, I always also useless lead.Daddy mothers all said to teach me the effort in childhood, in fact I listenned to their words very much, however I say this time what also not listen to their words, how also not learn, the daddy is the most painful I, see me not to learn, also from wear me ignore I, the mother didn't promise, didn't want me to learn and said what afraid I was humiliated by the other people, I said it's all right, I said that I want to learn to be like fish generally at Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论