2012年11月14日星期三

dr dre beats e have one's own way

.If your 2 peoples all have intention to, also it could be.If you not open mouth, elder brother says, good?"
I shake:"Elder brother, the bore is clear he can't marry a younger sister, otherwise, can't become bosom friend, either.I know that the elder brother worries for my business, I am also clear to say with elder brother, in my heart is have bore clearly, can Bo Fu and then so good to me, I, I am some taking or rejecting isn't next."Probably for the sake of arrestment elder brother Yun mention this matter to Zhuge Liang, I suddenly pull up Bo Fu to be to lend, anyway and originally the elder brother thinks me in the mood for to Bo Fu.
Elder brother Yun is silent for a while, sigh tone to hug me slowly ex- walk:"Is like son, if two compare, the elder brother inclines to bore clearly.He just far sow, intelligence preeminence, lord Mr. comes to invite a mountain for many times, it is thus clear that his strategy leads person.He come of although the day is short, can for many times offer suggestion all very winner male heart, also win public support person's applause rather.Although, is under the pressure of events, many of his suggestions temporarily can not carry out, can we all know, those suggest once canning carry out, our condition will big for change.If you are true heel he, the elder brother can also relax.Bo Fu isn't not good, river east one square Ba lord, the skill in martial arts is superb, is straightforward, you and it association several years, the elder brother also knows that you give up not to descend this feelings.Can, river's east leaves this after all and too far, he is again a Ba lord identity, you heel he, afraid also not get freedom.Again then, there are still on your body so many responsibilities, Bo Fu is afraid to share for you!"
I depressed and not talking muchly walk, but the heart isn't in this top.Was small and soft to want to think, returned to way:"Elder brother, I know, these I know.Can, bore clearly already with you together palace is minister, his help to me also not big ah!Say again, whether follow a person, what to depend is a heart, not other.At present my business is too many, the heart is also disorderly, and the elder brother permits me to want more."
Elder brother Yun just hugged will not mention it me to go home.I now in mind but is anxious, Zhuge Liang is the plan plan of Liu Bei Chu, and enjoys here public joyful, plus a morning the appearance that he has confidence very much, the elder brother's wife says of the matter of Fan city, these affairs add together, I thoughted of Zhuge Liang's Long that elder brother Yu says in to, that is to take advantage of an opportunity to acquire Jing state, the north refuses Cao, east anti- Wu, west progress state.But carry out these of square one, be go into lord Xiang sun.The Fan city stationed in to separate with Xiang sun one river, be prepare to get into Xiang sun at any time, since Chen Dao have already instructed elder brother's wife to have preparation, that Liu's fully stationing in Fan city is a plank up drive nail, iron.Fan city district magistrate Liu Bi and Liu fully of the relation is always on good terms, he allows Liu to fully get into or be let the Fan city arch palm reading to have no problem absolutely.Can the problem lie in, can Liu Biao see Liu Bei to act thus?Does he allow Liu to fully station in he's under one's eyes?Certainly would not, not only he is more a Cai Mei and Kuai a many also can't let one have one's own way to Liu Bei's this kind of way of doing.Liu is fully experienced and steady, certainly woulded not didn't have confidence again of hastily give offense to Xiang sun influence under the circumstance, do so, undoubtedly from seek dead end.That Liu has to still want to do like this,dr dre beats, the only explanation be, Liu Biao has already had no energy to force him.This circumstance only had 1 kind, was Liu Biao's date not much.See, I am rushing through Xiang sun.
Although my in the mind is hasty,also makes oneself keep equanimity hard, Anne is safe steady to lead this along while, also saw see Liu Bei, said to say Ye city to them the soldier plays of circumstance, a little bit exaggerated to order naturally, see public is all silent and closemouthed appearance, my in the mind is secretly funny some kind of.The business of Fan city, I the word didn't lift, Liu Bei didn't also say, and he is still certain to my wariness.
At the mid-night on the second day, I and Liu Bei alone together, we spoke the business that I want to move lately wild head office to the Luo sun.
Liu Bei is in a short while silent, generously a smile:"The person of the business is the whole world to conduct, you go to be."
I Gong body one gift:"Thank uncle Huang for making allowance for.Uncle Huang trusts, if isn't a mean person."
Liu fully orders:"A problem, I want to ask you, can you actually say?"
I way:"Know that the speech is all."
Liu fully saw my one eye:"You this twice comes back, didn't mention an emperor, is he good?"
I nod:"Have been already gone as well for these two years, emperor be still so, also have no what say."
Liu Bei again nods:"I know that you become friends with me thus and fear is not whole either for the sake of the emperor."
I am in a short while silent, see at remarks Liu of in the vision, self-ridicule ground a smile:"The businessman has no benefit not to do, I am also similar."
Liu Bei light way:"I if have been already lost, aren't you afraid?Under your wager of seem inaccuracy."
I once the tooth bite, the strong unfeeling medium pain returns him:"Uncle Huang, today such as also no longer mutually deceive, I am really not optimistic about you, if say matter in Chengkong University, you aren't like the person in the heart."I the words sound fall to the ground, listen to a screen behind someone's voice, I ain't to know.
Liu Bei isn't angry, he smiled to smile:"This I know.So, I even want to know your reason."
"For the sake of my elder brother."Orthoptic Liu has of vision, I said words to come out:"Anyway, I can not make the elder brother lead of not good.If the seeing an elder brother employs all available means for father, for the sake of his peace or chaos, I doing not hesitate."
Liu fully wanted to think and released however, however a silk of the flash across worry in uncertainty in the his eyes, a silk feels sorry for but deceives however my eyes.In my heart the painful pole is really truely calculating elder brother Yun for the first time and started and elder brother Yun and Zhuge Liang is enemy, once carrying out an activity, being badly still a pain in the heart.Take leave Liu to fully return to a home, I am unexpectedly some visions that is afraid to see elder brother Yun, strong endure to escape of impulse, again at lately wild play two day, I just take Cao to hurtle to come to Xiang sun.

Chapter 207 a bolt from the blue(4)


An enter pharmacy, week Luo and Qin Yong Yi faced to come up, can see from 2 people's facial expression, Xiang sun the gravamen is quiet.Wait we to sit at inside house, Qin Yong immediately way:"Xiang sun the situation is extremely complicated, the week elder brother says that Liu Biao has already got sick many days."
Is indeed as expected such:"How is Liu Biao's condition?Still have how many dates?"
Week Luo way:"It isn't quite clear.I am from the side find out for a while, those doctors that left for to seek medical advice are each to have each get parlance, but his symptoms is more heavy, should be an affirmative news.These two months, the inside of Liu Biao Fu has been being picking up a medicine."
I ponder for a while:"Medicine square can at?"
The week Luo shakes head:"The bearer looking at to take and tooks and then walks, make us not stay square son."
See, make pure Liu Biao's condition quickly is a most.Hum, Liu Bei clearly knows my medical skill, but doesn't tell me Liu Biao's disease is heavy, here the title of noodles much go to:"Week eldest brother, you put away the thing visiting patients at home, with I go to Liu Biao's official residence.Qin Xiong, you chase Cai Mei and Kuai quickly their activities more control clearly and also have, don't pass the Jing state troops' transfer circumstance."
Qin Yong Dao:"Cai Mei all goes to Liu Biao Fu every day, madam Cai also usually returns to natal home, the piece grants a multifarious then Be appeared and disappeared to Jing of of state each big household;Kuai more superficial mess around appearance, secretly but is actively hoarding provisions for army, prepare to battle supplies, still have close Cao to send multifarious friendly intercourse with four greatest households."
I smiled:"Qin Xiong is more and more severe.Is very good, make the Jing transfering the circumstance again cantonal of the troops clear up, Hey, there is jollification seeing, really good.Still have, the river summer is also noticing."
The week Luo is still doing not understand:"Childe, are you going to see a doctor for Liu Biao?Still keep wanting to push his 1?"
I light way:"Week eldest brother, you remember a matter, such as certainly would not use to cure homicide.I since came back and certainly needed to go to see a doctor for Liu Jing Zhou, small great physician's adding red businessman wasn't likely to don't fawn on a person, this is a;It two, most of, Liu's expressing is canning not die and take down cool state in lord Mr., before going down south, can in no way die."
The week Luo doesn't understand my meaning, but shut up not to ask very wisely.Take he in a hurry arrives at to herd a mansion, Cai Mei at the right moment at, hurriedly declared me to go in.Liu Biao lies on the Ta, the complexion is tiny yellow, the double eyes have no absolute being, spirit very Wei Mi, see me to before the body, also just order.I don't dare many words, quickly start making a diagnosis and giving treatment.The this time isn't to be like to overdo to the sort of Yuan Shao, really to the utmost Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论