2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre pro y a wayThis kind

Is tiny on smiling, way:"How, feel jealous?"Appearing one silk on the Xiao hard face is embarrassed, didn't answer, obviously is recognize tacitly.
Anne is young green ha ha on smiling, point at Xiao hard to my ways:" Come, I is for a while for your introduction.This is that owner Xiao who flies a skill shadow industry is hard.Can be treated as that the movie company of the youngest domestic is old total."Then again to Xiao hard way:"This is soon the beard C dragon of my cousin, just came to E City, I was a younger sister and certainly wanted to wash for him,beats by dre pro."
This cousin's title is what I re- adjust after colluding with with young green Anne.My current identity is a young green son who lives in northeast a little aunt Xuan Cheng Biao of Anne.Although the Xiao is completely as long as with quiet attention check for a while, should be able to check this person isn't me,being his root of my wager can't check.After all he should the young green introduction of absolutely surprisingly Anne come of common far building relatives, unexpectedly is a person who has ambition at to deal with him.
The Xiao is hard to originally possessed some nervous faces to keep on loosenning all of a sudden, mumbling way:", So ah!"Unexpectedly some pleased ideas in the tone.On smiling, Anne's young green Xi Xi's way:"This certainly, I want to consider boyfriend, the first also will consider you!"
The Xiao hard face is getting reder all of a sudden, unexpectedly the along whiles all could not say words, foolish a long time just pleased way:"Is true of?Do you really consider me?"Just from this very small air variety, I have already guessed some matters and see to this Xiao hard although is a young just handsome, book tired spirit too heavy, do business to do knowledge probably is a good hand, but is completely an early elder brother on feelings, completely didn't is the breeze of father, no wonder that ability drive Anne young green play with between the palm.This also and Shi Shao Qiang at the beginning provide to completely corroborate for my data, the Xiao is hard to is the student of a good both in character and scholarship since the childhood, the Xiao was completely to seem to be never to let its contact of oneself's dark side.
Anne takes care of the young green way:"I still occupy, must walk first.I tomorrow contact you again."
Xiao hard hasty way:"You still need to go where?I drive to come of, I send you!"Anne takes care of the young green smile way:"Need not, you have peace of mind to have your rice."Said to once stick a face to go on one's own initiative, at Xiao hard cheeks up lightly on kissing, soft track:"We really occupy, must walk first, you remember to want to slowly eat, have what matter can make a phone call, forbid to be like again similar today make track for come, I know you good to me, but you are tired to arrive me will be also very uneasy."
The Xiao is hard be been young to is green on kissing by Anne, all cannot help but one facial expression of matchless joy of tremble, completely starting to ripple on the face on the body, hasty way:"Like well, I will slowly eat of, I tomorrow contact you again!"This facial expression was completely a to just talk young.
Keep sending to the elevator to us, the Xiao is hard to just thousand times and very unwilling to part withly wave hand on departure.One pass in the elevator door, Anne is young green already cold cold on smiling, from the speech way:"How to have the differentiation so big father and son this in this world?Be really don't understand, one is cruel and cunning, a clean and pure docile, alas!"I smile, way:"Seeing to him is to like you very much."Anne is young green cold cold on smiling, way:"But I don't like him!However the person like this is an owner, also quite good.I ain't worried that he trusts to make me choose the manuscript that I likes at least.Even clap a drama late, he visited relatives from sent midnight snack."
Elevator's night sky in the high speed but the bottom, the E City is such beauty, the skylight is a navy blue of, the ray of city night scene slowly the glint let to have magnificent United States that is deep to the hard description in the whole world to the sky, their Hun however integral whole.If Anne young green Yuan the child is similar to rush toward in the glass, the light tone Nan way:", Well beautiful!"Her beautiful outline pours to reflect to come over from the glass of elevator, dark of lighting inside, her double eye but surprising brightness, if have very charming qualities.Let people have to admit that this are an extremely beautiful woman.
The Xiao completely car directly stops to depend on TV tower bottom.See us, the Xiao is completely to have already got off to greet to come over in person.Anne is young green the slightest neglect to hate will can't have dog Zi follow, throw on one's own initiative bosom into embrace, at Xiao completely face up is also lightly on kissing, sweet girlish voice way:"Let , down had already made you long to wait."
A burst of and helpless wry smile in my heart, this woman will do a drama really too.Even I am the performance that saw her different scene, also basically can not distinguish which is true, which is leave.Is pure like angel for a while, complete for a while with the attractive woman is captivating.
The Xiao is completely ha ha on smiling, hug her way:"I was to just come and walked.We get on the car to say again.Being clapped by the reporter isn't so good."On closing to him, know his some sonses drank Gao, the wine of the whole body spirit."
However the Xiao is completely though is a bit slightly drunk, the person isn't dizzy, point at a driveway in the distance:"Xiao hard that boy also in the top?"Anne takes care of the young green way:"I had thing to pull, he delivered for me, and I made him have a meal in the top darling now."The Xiao is completely a , a bit strange of smiled to smile, not know is just thinking what.
In my heart on moving, this details, was like a pole to at the beginning receive a soldier and brave.Two father and sons all like the same woman.Only what to can affirm BE, receiving the soldier is really like Ping Yu quiet, the Xiao is completely just Anne young green be a toy is just.And brave and the Xiao is hard also completely isn't an of person, or I can begin to make use of from this aspect.Thought of this mind in the heart, not from helplessly on smiling, oneself good also more and more cunning.This kind of business that plays calculations, changes into a past oneself absolutely would not like to consider.
The person really changes every day, only I don't know, is the destiny that the personality changed me, and still the destiny changed my personality.
After getting on the car, I sit on the driver of flank, Anne is young green and Xiao completely one sit on the rear row.The car just arrived top in the road soon, heard Anne young green light tone the Jiao said with smile:"Don't so!My cousin at."Naturally, the Xiao is completely to have already been flurrying in movement.I am cold cold on smiling, no wonder that the Xiao completely fame is so smelly.When the noodles that wears a stranger dares to also wanton so, this up he absolutely has no the self-discipline that receive the soldier strong, it is thus clear that receive a soldier to say that his biggest weakness is a good fishing color, this words aren't false at 1:00.
The garage got to young green house in Anne soon, this was a classic residence small area, the public security sees is that Anne is young green and smiled to beat a voice hello to hurriedly let go.
3 people are next to get a car to come, the Xiao is completely since the meaning that didn't lift the matter that I work as well as leave, a fatty face is bitchy to concuss ground to hope Anne young green, way:"Do not invite me to sit for a while into the house?"Anne young green captivating smile, make a show of a charming romantic feeling, way:"You drink today many some, still hurriedly go home to take a rest."
The Xiao completely Hey Hey Yin smiles, way:"Is got drunk, think just ascend you this comes!"Anne is young green to see me for a while, the Jiao says with smile:"Don't so, my cousin at of."Xiao completely Piao my one eye, way:"How, does your cousin live in you this?I last time came to seem don't see."
Anne takes care of the young green way:"You ah, didn't put in the mind at 1:00 to my business, am I to have ever said with you?My cousin just came to E City, the life ground isn't familiar, didn't live me this be lived where!"Xiao the completely eyebrows is lightly wrinkly, way:"Did not you say to is a cousin last time?How to change again cousin."Once my air change, this old guy has a liking for go to careless, actually the in the mind compares who all clear.Luckily Anne is young green is not a general woman either, the Jiao says with smile:"He is really my cousin, only the somebody else would not liked to admit in childhood home didn't than my small of, have been calling his cousin."
The Xiao is completely ha ha on smiling, way:"The meaning felt oneself big now, anti- pour to want to hurriedly pack delicate, again call returned to cousin to come is not?"On smiling, Anne's young green Xi Xi's way:"Know to still ask!No matter, you once promised to seek a good work for my cousin.This matter you want not and first and say well, I hereafter also forbid you to come again."
Xiao completely Hey a , way:"This kind of small matter also uses to ask?Now is private time, I am lazy to say these, make him come to companies tomorrow morning to seek me."
Anne young green this just pleased smiling face opens, and then rushes toward into a completely bosom of Xiao, on the his thick solid mouth kiss for a while, way:" Know you to I had better.Thus I heel I the form Yi can also hand over to treat."
2 people and then at Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论