2012年11月16日星期五

Beats Detox he supplementary tec

, Don't represent me and then can't attackstone, only my attack method with you are a bit different."I smiled to say with smile and remained don't act.
"You!Now that you small lo I, that makes you experience my real strenght, the arrows of saint light!"The Joseph towards I suddenly sent out to connect the arrows attack of delivering the saint light, and he sends out this saint only of arrows, unexpectedly also need not read sorcery voodoo, speed still so quick, also be regarded as small have real strenght, however this saint light of the arrows Be just 50 classes three rank sorceries of study, even if I need not forbid forbiding of evil ball evil, also can completely take no cognizance it, because be covered with the flame cape that can take no cognizance less than four ranks all sorceries on my body.
"Ha ha, your attack how not?However since you want to play, that I accompany you to play."Say I take off that flame cape of body and even changed the materials on the body a set of, combat in change material of, terror only I am a , certainly that Joseph can't tends a machine sneak attack, either can be replaced by I material in me, just he doesn't know, I will originally of high class equip anti- give changed down, make change a set of common sorcery teacher material,cheap dr dre beats, certainly this common material also still want best than the best material of common player, and still I specially let the bamboo son am sought for me, can promote the material of the grade of fireball Shu, whole body top and bottom, connect take the sorcery Zhang that I take out,Artist Series, and I at first of 19 class fireball Shu, my current fireball Shu has already been up to 68 classes of Gao, the attack speed of the fireball Shu wasn't only to is quick, and and the rise, attackstoned dint to also compare don't my burst fireball and greatly ascend not to know how much see doubly this sorcery not necessarily want Gao Deng Jie, as long as doing Gao to the grade of sorcery, that sorcery equally has strong attack dint.
"I want to start."I after changing the good material take to deridingly looking at there of Joseph, was the Joseph made by a chain of of my actions to don't know what I want to do all?





The text chapter 321 fireball shows Wei
Renew time:2009-9-2319:20:24 chapter word numbers:3702

"I want to start."If I have never been hasty attackstone Joseph, but good heart ground remind him, fight formal start, then still symbolically threw a fireball Shu in the past, certainly this fireball Shu couldn't shoot him, if he runs by himself go to hard blocked, that is also have no the affair of way.
"OK fights a beginning!The arrows of saint light!"The Joseph returns to way and compete first launched an attack at the same time, however his attack a sorcery is still a saint only of arrows, certainly, this only fastens originally a nothing important to also attackstone sorcery, the big departments all incline toward to lend support to sex.
"Fireball Shu!"I symbolically threw a few fireballs to go out, arrows held up the saint that Joseph's shot comes over only, oneself also closed to a lot toward the Joseph at the same time.
"Only play Shu!"The Joseph sees my is used primer sorcery, unexpectedly also give up to light of the strong attack dint of the arrows, but change to use up to play Shu and I can tee off more than 30s to only play,Be getting tooer many with more than 60 of my discrepancies each time towards offending, although his light playing Shu, if isn't me control each time the light that spread to spread with him play the words of same amount, affirmation can harm a Joseph, but I ain't worried.
"The Sir of the mock moon, also please face our combats, stop playing this small make."The Joseph sees me need not with all strength, some in anger toward me to loudly call a way.
"It is all right."I beat a signal of OK to return to, however the attack sorcery on the my hand still fireball Shu, however the amount of fireball that spreads this time compares before many a , is also say, my fireball Shu will many a fireballs toward Joseph's shot past.
"You!"The Joseph sees me still keep attackstoning just with the fireball Shu, got angry more, however before being angry, still keep using a fireball that comes out more that only played Shu to block me, however he blocked a , come two, I chase the fireball amount of fireball Shu in addition many severals, toward Joseph's shot past, force Joseph can connect to deliver two light arrows Shus backstroke, just he connect deliver two light arrows Shus, I also connect deliver two fireball Shus, so two all be quickly using a quilt rank the sorcery attackstone, however my amounts of sorceries much and too he, hence I attack go out really good fireball also more and more, make the Joseph have already repeatedly started in cope with.
"How, my fireball Shu is still fairly good."I smile happily ground to looking at a Joseph and also stopped a sorcery attack at the same time in case that Joseph is busy in coping with my fireball, but can't hear me, with come back my words.
"You!Hum, let you see to actually descend my true real strenght.Sacred angel please grant my wing of your strength-angel!"The Joseph is cold to hum a , then read to have voodoo again, I don't interrupt him as well and can be read by he voodoo, who know and is the sorcery of an assistance type, at his after death, many the light wing in a white, this is consumedly the energy wing of the angel's wing, can promote Shi Shu Zhe's sorcery attack ability, especially and only fasten sorcery.
", That tries."Seeing its angel's wing has been already used, I don't wait him to launch sorcery again, send out again several ten fireballs toward him shoot pass by,Beats Detox.
The Joseph sees me and uses a fireball Shu attack, also not from anger, truely angried, but still kept keeping using up to play Shu backstroke, there is adding of the angel's wing, his light plays simply playing of Shu to come to an each time about 50, but compare with my fireball Shu, still keep differing a great deal, shot into the fireball of his in front as a result, that is more and more.
"Xi Xi, husband, do you say what the younger brother wants to do?"At not the eldest sister-in-law of distance view war stand on the eldest brother to nearby ask a way.
"I how can anyone know, the idea of younger brother I am how to can not guess either."The eldest brother doesn't know that the ground shook to shake head.
"Do I know that the husband is playing that foreigner."The color dress of flank pours is happily call get up.
"How to play a method?"The words of color dress immediately let a few beauties feel interest and immediately cross-examine a way.
"You saw the husband's attack knowing."The color dress points at in the battlefield of I say.
"What's the matter with your husband?"The eldest sister-in-law was some to don't understand.
"BE ah, thou elder brother Yue how?"Is fine if the Xuan also follows to ask a way.
"I knew that always elder brother Yue is used a fireball Shu attack."Poured and is the doll of flank and discover unusual place first.
"That's right, husband up to now, always all is used a fireball Shu attack, and the attack speed of the fireball of those fireball Shus isn't quick, but the amount is a lot of, let that foreigner be without intermission occupied in coping with."The color dress ordered to nod to say.
"That how again, that younger brother exactly wants to play what pattern ah?"The eldest sister-in-law still really doesn't understand that the ground asks a way.
"Fairy son elder sister, you see the material on the body of my husband again."The color dress points at me to say again.
"His equip again how?H'm, seem just the material that he just makes change, however don't know he at make what, best high class material need not, on the contrary making change now is this set of look not how of material, this still the best equip not become?"The eldest sister-in-law didn't understand more that is fine if Xuan and comfortable rhyme however two is also, this even the doll is also not that understand.
"Xi Xi, husband the suit now have although how not, but was all husband to let bamboo son to specially is sought and certainly have its geezer place."Color dress words haven't finished saying, the eldest sister-in-law immediately cross-examines a way:"What geezer place?I didn't see out."
The color dress has to immediately after return to way:"That suit have the geezer place lie in the supplementary technical ability in the attribute of material, husband that the suit have medium supplementary technical abilities all not high, but have a little bit common one, that is the technical ability grade that promotes fireball Shu, a the whole suit has down, the technical ability total amount of grades of fireball Shu totally promoted 49 classes, and husband's oneself of 19 class fireball Shu, that is to say the high class that the husband's fireball Shu is already 68 classes do not."
"68 classes?"Eldest sister-in-law and fine if the Xuan none of them believes a ground of Zheng big eyes, even eldest brother is also such as a.
"The sky shouts, if the younger brother spreads fireball Shu with all strength, will be what appearance?"The eldest brother felt deeply about.
"I don't know as well and have never seen again husband to once have fun Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论