2012年10月28日星期日

beats by dre cheap turned head to say

"媽 , 幫 My wife 顧 for a while kid, my 們 wants to go out to have fun!"
This speech 論 not representative oneself sign 場 ^^
A spool of joke brocade gathers chapter 3026 how deal with a kid who want money
(A)
Now mendicant the kid is pretty many, see you are look familiar, go up to want money, most dislike of is they usually suddenly embrace your leg, you who make walk also unable to leave, especially embarrassed down the street, the ordinary people have to darling of to money.My that elder brothers last time and his MM went shopping and also met this circumstance, that elder brothers said to his MM:You walk quickly!.Hence the MM walked, but his leg was embraced by the kid, the strangers all saw, affirmation is just thinking:Had no Zhe and give money.My that elder brothers smiled to smile and gentle and softly made the strength for sucking at breast embrace the kid of leg to say to that:We come to see who insisted time grow good?I see you to embrace much for a long time.Finish saying and then take out does the cellular phone station where start playing games.The kid embraced a short while, oneself walked.
(Two)
I two friend road up meet one small mendicant, this small mendicant at we this of, because can tie up especially, worry you money, beat all not afraid.I have a short while for frightenning him to say to beat you to believe not believe?His message of reply:You kill me!Anyway I so, kill me!I had no Zhe~~~
My two friends doesn't beat and lets his heel, Hey Hey.Have a chat to turn to sell a child and kill to put all the way what of, also don't forget to turn head to say to the kid, with come over, quick, continue and come over.Walk to an an alley, two people went in, then turned head to say to the kid again, come, with come in.Sees that little devil take to cry a chamber to say, I not heel you!Turn round to run!Ha ha ha ha!
(Three)
Stand in Peking at a time, a kid embraces my leg to start singing, I go to school him to sing and see inside in the his hand rich, I say your money is more than me, order for me, the hand hasn't stretched out he ran, hence flank of a MM was miserably ……
(Four)
I a female colleague before is suddenly and violently strong, she goes shopping to run into a kid to entwine with her female companion each time, Ye wear the kid's hand greatly tread to go straight up and simultaneously say to follow aunt the aunt buys sugar for you to eat, different meeting have adult to come up to rob kid to return to.
(Five)
I stand to wait a car in Peking and sit on the waiting room to read.A little girl came forward and started singing.I let go of a book and looking at her.She finishes singing, Ju Gong, stretch hand to want money.I say:Sing 1 again.She sings again.I finish listenning to say:Sing once again.She sang 1 time again.I say:Do you see what I sang being like to be different from?Hence I start learning her to sing.She listenned to, said to be different from and had already turned round to walk.
(Six)
Take bus to have no small change at a time, hence take out 2 dollars put into a mendicant of bowl inside, then make him seek a piece of to me, the time walk don't forget to say a sentence to him:Thank!
(Seven)
Accidentally and basically have never once met to embrace leg so strong mendicant.However accidentally walked on the road once, suddenly met a mendicant to ask to accidentally want money, accidentally at that time true body last a cent money all had no.The canthus suddenly becomes bright and turns head a to see, there is one coin on the viewpoint and sign a horse to pick up, careful on seeing is a dollar ocean, once the in the mind enjoy, easy to read said 1:The thing that this bottom has eat, , that mendicant turned around and then walks.
(Eight)
Last time accidentally and accidentally the GG also met down the street, accidentally the GG makes me go away.That small MM's tightly holding tight accidentally a GG hand doesn't put to make him want money, accidentally GG to her gentleness of on smiling, then say sentence suddenly and violently cold words"kid sister younger sister, you well lovely, goes home with GG, the GG keeps you."Say to start to embrace her to walk, don't walk two, that MM cried, an inside year women didn't know where to came out later on, an once robbed small MM to run.
(Nine)
Once accidentally and accidentally the friend had a meal in the restaurant together.We sit to wait attendant to give us last rice over there.Later on come to a mendicant carry a bowl walk to arrive accidentally friend of back lightly touched to touch him to imagine him to want money.Accidentally friend just and accidentally the chat rise thought to is an attendant to carry rice, have never turned head to take the bowl in the mendicant hand to come over into front a put.Our all staring blankly there at that time that mendicant is also desire to cry to have no tears.(killed him also unexpectatively this someone robbed bowl)
(Ten)
See here I thought of that I see of be entwined by the small mendicant of the person's way of doing and one of my own career:Once at Carrefour square park store(white stone bridge that) the doorway see the leg that a small mendicant embrace a BOY fierce and want money, BOY jilted to several times all jilt not to open, mendicant the BIAO4 is on the BOY leg~~~
Was summer at that time, estimated that BOY was hotter at that time, also more vexed, in the mind again hasty, leg up and foolish a jilted don't drop of mendicant, he one feet give°ed that mendicant Chuai to go out at that time and returned in mouth call"roll"!The little bit isn't exaggerated either, fully jilt that runt to go out five meters far!I all saw silly at that time, that elder brothers son was really malicious, turned a head to walk!Leave small mendicant and wildly cry there.
(11)
Moreover hear at a time.In the north peace Chuang a take to there are also a lot of"entwine a type"s mendicant.A BOY and own GF once walked street overpass, the on the way meets with 1.This BOY is that is very gentle and quiet, very scholar, introversive, in fine be can't loudly talk very much of that kind of is held up by small mendicant burned.He is continuously to wave hand to say"go away~~~~~Go away~~~~~~~", The part is continuously to avoid being seen, come to come and go like this a few rounds, he probably can not also endure, the lion roars small mendicant Rang of the rightness of sort way" your TM fucks off for me!!!!!!", Runt darling of walk.
(12)
I meet by myself of that has no so happy.N year ago, the friendly friend goes shopping in the west list and runs into 1 on the road.I good friend the Dan son is small, far and far must see blunt we come over of mendicant"!!!!!!"Of a scream, then the son of Sa Ya run, I have basically had never responded to come over at that time what matter son, can not find my she.
Result that mendicant also has no how, poured me to seek her to seek along while, finally found out her in a far shoe store at about 200 meters place, be really, have no language!
(13)
I and the friend is eating small chafing dish in the open, one mm to sing.Finish singing, say 5 dollars money.Accidentally the friend says:"Come, give me the guitar."Shine on just mm to sing of sang 1 time again.Ask:"I sing aller right than youly."The mm says:"Than I good."Accidentally the friend says:"I this level go out to sing to just want 2 dollar per segment, do you want 5 dollars?"The mm has no language and walks ……
(14)
Once I says by a big uncle whom kid's coming to to sing to want money be wanted over there in the train station of Peking:Go to and seek a party to seek a party!!It is your big saviors to seek a party to want him
(15)
Accidentally while arriving to together and together admire Er, the those early years' beginning sits in the waiting room and suddenly comes to one little boy, the forehead exact center has a cocoon son not to living hair to me front of is a don't utter, a head of Ke"help"ing on the chair arm-rest descend to go and frightenned me a jump to jump again to still jump!Have never waited reflection to come over him again come for a while.Accidentally received at that time, never gave money of I also gave him 2 dollars money-had no zero of!
More next year, go by car to go home.The train car compartment end a burst of disturbance, a forehead's giving birth to the kid of cocoon all the way Ke will come over,Help, The orotund Qiu strength is emollient, harvest rather plentiful, people all donate money to charity in the surprise and the fluster
Turn the eye he is me of at present, the table of the aluminum metal alloy side, living the bald forehead of cocoon son!
Under a head of Ke, I stretch out to go to, what to make is to push too very hand in of"turn" a strength, give his very small forehead, downwards a table fluently helps a ly, he all doesn't know by himself how on another table,beats by dre cheap, Ke's that middle age is one dazing of face, shiverses there ground to take out money!
I sit on own seat, the good elephant have nothing at all once takes place similar.
(16)
Once, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论