2012年10月25日星期四

Beats by Dr Dre Pro er each at one squar

Is heavy of put forward.I think:I serve as at the peach source village for 4 years department secretary work.My individual thinks that my work level isn't high, culture was again low, didn't want to do secretary to work this year.I want to let the spring serves as a secretary work clearly, I am pair secretary.No matter how it is say, the party works this a cake of, I am still some experience, I promise not to see your jokes.Say again, I am also old, do an assistant have no what not okay."
The spring once connects clearly the text enters of words Chi, announced own viewpoint:
"Secretary king, you this standpoint I different idea."
Grew to have to also announce own standpoint immediately after:
"Secretary king, you work stem of thoroughly, how can have this kind of viewpoint?"
Other Wei also the different idea text enter of viewpoint.Hence, text into hope everyone with the kind vision, the language center of gravity is long ground of to say:
"Everyone pays Wei, I am sincere.Now that everyone different idea, I also have no way, I have to seek D secretary to talk in person."……
On January 18, department secretary Wang Wen enter, village master, Deng Chun Ming, , women's director Be cold to spread plum, 3 comrades go to 6 brigades for teach ability women Yun check.At noon, they enter in the text of rice for eating in the kid sister house.The text enters to fill a letter into beautiful Xia while having a meal in to outside walk of hand inside.
The beautiful Xia after entering the house anxiously opened his letter.The letter writes like this:






Beatses the vip chapter chapter 944, mutually invite inside the city(bottom)
Renew time:2008-9-2723:08:13 chapter word numbers:7920


44, mutually invite inside the city(bottom)
Dedicate to me toward thinking the kid sister that the Mu thinks:
In a hurry meeting in a hurry do not, the each and every item things of the past in the moment leads;
Only the bitterness in heart remembers fondly, how can the heart-to-heart talk son say.
Wait for an appointment very every moment and continuously longing of love Zheng doing not take off;
Genuine feeling solid idea expensive ten thousand golds, younger sister Qing's companion I the seat go into a love river.
Dear kid sister, from January 13 inside our city a do not, miss your mood be getting stronger everyday.I start to recall we once walked of road, the mood is hard to be calm,Beats by Dr Dre Pro.At this time, I thought of the scene that we meet in September, last year:
Meeting song son in September is many, younger sister genuine feeling to elder brother;
The nighttime dreams together, deep love sea love fire.
Didn't see your noodles for a week, in the heart annoyed much more distress;
For what you my lovers, not the ability is concomitant together living?
Today you I come to meet, your passionate warm bottom of the heart;
Is each each time engrave just happiness while missing you, seeing you.
You I get along with whole for three years, cultivate to love the flower knot love fruit;
Request heaven hair mercy, always much together happy.
You are my idea middleman, you are my happy fruit;
Your likeness of the deceased prison keeps firmly in mind, your smiling face floweriness.
Your enthusiasm warm my heart, your gentle and soft attraction I;
Your concerns are much thoughtful, your benevolence Yan fire.
Your letter sees not enough, your words encourage me;
Your encourage spring breeze, have ambition at peak the most rare.
Gather together a Man dike dam inside the city, the heart-to-heart talk son says to you;
Shake hands to embrace each other heart to infatuate with, the whole life love you to sing love song.
Dear kid sister, the recollection is fine, the love is eternal.Especially gold autumn September, I am always hard to forget.Please see my praise to September:
September is gold autumn, fruit full head;Cultivate with the sweat, work hard blood exchanges.
Is that you give me the love and relieve heart worry;Is that you give me the feeling and continuously round at heart.
Feeling water in the oasis, the love is like seven colourful balls;Exceling husband and wife is close, together the Wan your hand.
Step on frustrated road, embark against the current boat;Depend on for the sake of the outlooking, the double double allows driftage.
Kid sister of thinking of, I am beyond control for remembering fondly you.In the middle of remembering fondly, the recollection can relieve annoyance, besides which, again be write poem for you.Please appreciate this small poem:
You are of one heart and mind me, already two years enough to spare;
Formerly start in March, year, four times gather together in half year.
Welcomed in May fresh flowers, delivered six love letters;
Accompany with seven colourful lives, taste in August sweet dew.
You are like the hot sun in September and cultivate to pretty much adore;
Smile to face winter days plum flower to open, pleased celebrate month New Year's Eve of La of day.
The kid sister that thinks of most , elder brother and you together of time, is to feel the most happy time .Combined to write down poem like this:
At this gold autumn seasonal changes, harvest love;
The disloyalty of heart unites as one to frequently remember fondly and opens feeling to spend 1.
Far separate a thousand mountains and rivers, comity warm bottom of the heart;
The natural affection is continuing have no unique period, happiness belongs to you I.
Dear kid sister, last year October 29 gather together, is gathering together of success;Being an is happy of gather together;BE once have already been in remembrance of meaning of gather together.For this, I recalled the scene in that day:
This is clear weather, October 29, 199 zero;
I am together in remembrance of with you, a year ago gathers together today.
That day, the bise companion wears a light snow, while our heart feels very sweet;
Once watched movie, and then saw record image, then crossed market again, walked into business center.
Livelong day, left everywhere in the city footprint;
Is quick till the time in evening, we arrived at foreign land by bus .
Spent a fine good night, carried out to fulfill a wish to hope, come to an a purpose;
Together the bed total Zhen inebriates person time, forever, forever of can not forget ……
Today, we walk again to together, the heaven gave us pleasantly warm weather;
The shoulder is shoulder to shoulder walked big way up, facing that meets of the place walks.
Thinking of for a today year ago is what happiness, how meaningful;
At this time leads of soon hey, be like flowing water to similarly lose ……
A year later, today, I gather together once again with you;
Be in remembrance of that out of the common time, start to recall that to overwhelm by joy of the cope of night ……
Now, we love more more deep than pastly, now, we love sweeter than pastly;
Now, we look like a person, now, our facing belongs to you my place walk to ……
The kid sister that every moment thinks of, this recollection is fine.It re- made a show of gathering together of October 29, 1989, and then made a show of us to now gather together.For this, I cherish that time very much.Especially arrived at in winter, I to your remember fondly at each each time engrave of deepen.When winter misses you, I am to describe it like this:
Hand over early winter to think the kid sister is usually unlike, full of loving heat wave in the heart;
Take out in 100 favours time lefts for to call on and set free long feeling of my deep longing long.
Thinking of your inside for nighttime can not become sleep and think of your tea rice in the daytime not fragrant;
Thinking of you is only sometimes dense as a block, think of you to sometimes stand side in the door.
Each cent of lovers why thing?Why love can the fire not become a double?
Why can the ambition homology not wait upon each other?Heart why connect with each other each at one square?
The insight of wishing the heaven Zheng gives good marriage, together life person the total rains and winds become mandarin duck;
If can become double to reach old age together, I and you do obeisance a heaven reason should.
You make friend with me for three years enough to spare, you and I become bosom friend 100 a life times to leave a good name;
Three in the last yearses you endure a bitterness for me tired, three in the last yearses you are me warm atrium.
Three in the last yearses once walked how much frustrated, three in the last yearses spent as summer goes and winter comes;
Spring inside you sowed love with me, work hard blood to sprinkle to infuse with meticulous care development.
Opened to love to spend 1 in summer, be like a rose the roseate clouds stay a long while fragrance.
Harvested loving fruit in autumn, that was much full you I totally appreciate.
Enjoy loving fruit in winter, I and you are common of taste it;
That taste than sugar sweet sweet top a hundredfold, that deep feeling still infatuates with building than the fragrance of flower ……
How much time top of hill dragon meet, heart-to-heart talk the bottom of one's heart language surge of emotion surging;
How much time go to and form a pair inside the city, the shoulder shoulder to shoulder walks on that asphalt Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论