2012年9月27日星期四

cnn me then also tha

, Not because of the feelings ,and if so, does not need me so ... ... That day ,micro paused ,seems to be very unwilling to put a foot stone scored the lake water, splashing the water splash, is it because of the money ,Jia is because of the money that they promised to associate with Jiang Xindong .
, relationresultIt is a gold digger ?If so, you need not be such a woman ... ... The words of Jin Yu was finished, Luo Tianzhi suddenly grabbed him by the collar ,Jin Yu unconscious instant coagulation a knife at the top of Luo Tianzhi throat ,and then realized he was too, will fly away .
relationresultSet of third entrance situation the 021 chapter seeming harmless advantage ( 2) , relationresultShe is not the kind of girl you want ... ... Although I appreciate that you saved my life, but it does not become you Jia ill reason .
Luo Tianzhi anger gold feather is read out, Jin Yu now know ,the Tang Jia is Luo Tianzhi cool . Purple taken afterwards,cnn, I as survivors by rescuers from the radiation zone and referred to an orphan ,I zone seventh ability no signs of awakening ,congenital mental retardation: I also became the orphanage was the object of ridicule ,every time I bullied when, always good stand up for me, then also than children of the same age high many ,talk is also very prestigious .
.. ... , relationresultIt now also, seven nine meters height not everyone can easily long ... ... Jin Yu broke Luo Tianzhi ,finishing it on the collar fold ,frowns: you don East West a sentence ,I was not so high IQ ,listen .
.. ... , relationresultI just want to tell you ,she is a very nice girl ,although she did not say why, but said she had a change of heart ,but I know ,she is to her mother . Los Tianzhi quietly watching the lake ,reminiscing saying: Jia at the age of eight are a couple who adopted ,while the couple was in a few years after the divorce ,then Jia followed her mother life .
Jia family originally is very rich ,but two years ago, her mother was diagnosed with diabetes ,with time delay and transformed into uremia ,can only rely on regular hemodialysis to sustain life ,home savings basic have been used up ,even the house has been sold .
.. ... , relationresultSo she promised to associate with Jiang Xindong ,because Jiang Xindong can come up with enough to give her mother money for medical treatment, is it? Jin Yu this is soon straighten things antecedents and consequences ,did not think so .
The plot would make themselves in .relationresult,I hate to admit it ,but after I repeated calculation ,it is currently the only choice of jia . , relationresultThis is your final conclusion ? Jin Yu is very surprised stare seem unconcerned that day ,though he knew that at the moment Luo Tianzhi heart and unlike table full look so easy .
relationresultYes ,good to do at least 70% probability can cure her mother ,a 90% probability of longer sustain her mother more than six years of life ,I have no objection ... ... , relationresultLuo Tianzhibefore he had finished speaking, Kim Ha suddenly hit Luo Tianzhi in the face ,the blow came without warning, and didn have any dodge that action was knocked to the ground ,glasses fell on the side of the bushes ,a trace of blood along the mouth slowly flow down .
relationresultprobability ! Jin Yu also do not know how many years did not so vicious scolding person ,hard to Los and set up two fingers ,spit Road : I regard you as my friend before they hit you ,you are not a man ?Men should be like a king ,dares to the highest in the world for oneself on the roof of a beloved woman !Some things even knowing that death is going to do !This is the so-called man dignity ,is not what probability probability problem .
.. ... , relationresultLuo Tianzhi from theside of the bushes picked up the glasses ,with the clothes cleaned to wear ,staring Jin Yu thought for a moment, suddenly heaved a mouth airway : maybe you are right, although I still can understand why a lot of people for some useless things to choose to do something that can things ,perhaps thinking problems in different ways .
.. ... , relationresultIs your way of thinking is not normal . Jin Yu reached out to Luo Tianzhi from the ground to pull up , I dare say ,Tang Jia in to break up with you at the moment is certainly hope you can stay with her ,you should hold her and said to her ,don ,I ,everything will be OK, your mother things we can try ,I can words .
.. ... In short it is more better, the best in the final again a soulful kiss . , relationresultSo hypocritical to say no ,I can her ... ... LOS and carefully wipe the mouth of the blood ,but still touched the wound ,facial twitching slightly .
relationresultdeceive not cheat problem ,to some extent ,women are like listening to lies ,particularly in women in love .For example ,you are the most beautiful ,any woman would not you like 1/10000 ,that is false ,the woman is also hoping to hear you say it .
.. ... Jin Yu Lowe and nothing happens, slightly depressed Road : well, to tell you the more you do not understand, women are emotional animal ,you the reason about people not fit to fall in love .
, relationresultPresumablywhen unable to accept Jin Yu philosophy, Los Tianzhi didn continue this conversation ,he suddenly asked : Yu Qi is a seventh class area capacity ,is ? , relationresultOh ?You found ? In spite of the extraordinary repeatedly asked Kimwa Home ,but with the seventh zone capacity ,Jin Yu is not worried Los Tianzhi leaks in odd secret .
relationresultLosTianzhi nodded: from the Yu Qi and Yu Qi two similar name you can see some ,after all I know is you are not magic ,so the sudden appearance of the Yu Qi identity is fairly easy to infer the .
.. ... Very surprising ability ,he and I are very similar type capability . , relationresultJin Yu smiled,is by default .relationresultAlthough this is your freedom ,but I want to remind you ,try not to in front of other people exposed to their own ability ,unknown ability is our biggest life insurance cost ,if known capability ,we seventh area capacity even more than ordinary people more vulnerable .
, relationresultThank you ,I think I know what you mean ,this stage I was forced ,not my intention . Jin Yu knows that Luo Tianzhi is not in the alarmist , since you can say these ,you treat me as a friend ,later if there is anything I can do to help please come to me .
, relationresultFriend.Luo Tianzhi softly whisper two words ,the face still do not see any change , yes, there is one thing I think I should tell you, today in the way a girl asked me about a man ,though she described was not very specific ,but according to what she said appearance ,I there are an estimated 85% possibility is about you .
, relationresultOh?Is really rare ?Girls can take the initiative to ask me? Look like ?This is not my admirer ?Ha-ha. Gold feather immediately to the spirit .relationresultvery beautiful ,I didn ,but I feel she talks about you very gloomy ,I think there should be no such have plenty of fight in sb.
?However, considering her object of unknown ,I did not mention anything about you . , relationresultGood ,but I should not offend anyone ? , relationresultJin Yumet the girl quantity is limited, offended even less ,except silver Sha can barely a ,Jin Yu is really can not think of yourself also offended the girl .

没有评论:

发表评论